Classic RFID by VingCard hotel lock - Stay Updated
Classic RFID by VingCard offers the latest Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) technology and the quickest path to go contactless if you already have a standard Classic by VingCard electronic lock.
Classic RFID electronic hotel lock is equipped with the most flexible platform for future applications today.
- More Guest Satisfaction: Unmatched ease of use for guest of all ages. No need to insert the keycard, more intuitive.
- More Security: Anti-cloning technology for all guest and staff cards. Mag-stripe keycards can be cloned. Signature RFID allows powerful anti-cloning solution.
- More Adaptability: RFID carriers adapt to any hotel style: Business, Resort, Spa, All-inclusive....
- More Selection: Provides access today to next generation technologies, including NFC-cell phone
- And Less guess-work out of selecting the right technology standard for your RFID electronic lock. Classic RFID offers you 4 technology standards in 1 electronic lock: ISO 14.443 A (MIFARE), ISO 14.443 B, ISO 15.693 and NFC-compatible.
- Standalone electronic lock with RFID technology.
- Fire listed for usage on fire doors. (UL, EN, BS)..
- High security mortise lockcase available in ANSI, JPN, AUS and EURO versions.
- CE, FCC approved.
- Solid brass handle with self lubricating long life bearings.
- 3-point steel latch construction with an antifriction mechanism.
- Case hardened full 1-inch (ANSI) throw deadbolt.
- Panic release function – the deadbolt and latch are automatically retracted by inside handle for easy regress in emergency situations.
- ADA compliant (guests with physical disabilities).
- Future proof re-programmable FLASH RAM lock memory.
- Powered by 3AA batteries that provide up to 3 years normal life time. 600 event audit trail.
- Compatible with VISION system software platforms.
- Optional high security mechanical override.
- Upgrade kit from Classic by VingCard (both 4.5V and 9V) magnetic stripe or combo technology reader to RFID technology: Only need to add the RFID reader by replacing the top end plug. A few minutes operation and no need to replace the lockcase or handles.
- 13,56MHz technology
- Compatible with the following standards:
- ISO 14.443A (MIFARE)
- ISO 14.443B - ISO 15.693
Compatible with Near Field Communication (NFC) standards